2009年9月16日水曜日

Feedback toward Final Reports by Classmates

I think all of reports are nice, but especially I like reports by Azusa, Miki, and Mitsu. The thing I like about Azusa’s report is that she is comparing New Zealand English and American English. For example, “toilet” is formal word for British English; however, it’s considered too direct for American English, and I also like her structure. It’s easy to see and understand.

I also think Miki’s report is good. The pictures of endangered birds really help me and interest me. Especially, I was so surprised at Moa, which is extinct. I did not know even there was such a huge bird. Plus, I think the description of each bird is very understandable.

Although these reports I mentioned above are good, Mitsu's report would be my best. What makes his report different is that he put the index at very top, which facilitates to follow the content of the report. His description is detailed and clear, and the layout is also easy to see. Oveall his report is fantastic.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿